Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Event near Moscow: "Battlefield"

Article about: Hi Guys, we have seen some pics on the forum of this event in the past. Here is a nice link to a lot of pics from last year's show. It is run by a friend of mine. https://www.flickr.com/phot

No, sorry.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Many thanks!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

My friend Mikhail who runs this event was over as our guest at "Tankfest" at the weekend.

We have been formally invited by him to attend. (We need invitation for our visas) So we are now looking into the costs of attending, so I might be there.

Cheers, Ade.

Subject to visa, we have decided to go to this event. 5 from our club are now hoping to make the trip.

Cheers, Ade.

Superb images !!

What a fantastic event

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Lucky lucky lucky guys

It'd be great to see you there Ade! Getting a tourist visa to Russia isn't difficult at all. In fact, there are plenty of companies who, for a little bit more, will do the whole process for you and you don't even have to leave home.

Are you planning to participate in any of the events?

What absolutely fantastic quality pictures, that have been taken here. Thank you.

Good luck with your trip Ade, looks like you will have fun there :-)
    I guess no need to remind you to take lots of pics for us all.

Even without sound the report is great.
    Thanks for showing!! Hope to see some
    2015 material at a later date.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast