Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

"GD" Recon

Article about: Yes, I will be at the Russian Front event I am not bothering with Malvern. Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: "GD" Recon

Yes, I will be at the Russian Front event

I am not bothering with Malvern.

Cheers, Ade.

HerrHenke
    ?

We were lucky enough to take part in the filming of 'Dangerous Adventures for Boys' back in August which finally aired last night on Channel 5.

Fantastic experience to take part in - but as is always the case with this sort of thing, I just can't believe how little footage of us they used considering it was 2 days solid filming. We also has the priviledge of taking part in a chase between a Willis Jeep and a Kubelwagen owned by one of our new members.

He's managed to find out that the Kubel was delivered to a Luftwaffe unit stationed in France in 1943, after then he's unsure where it went.

Anyway, now it's aired i'm allowed to show some of the pics on our website, for a look go to:

Adobe Web Photo Gallery

Neil.

I watched it and it was a bit of fun Nice for the little lad taking part.

Cheers, Ade.

Genosse, You did some Good Work on that Historical Document, your marksmanship many need a little work however.. :-D

HerrHenke
    ?

The 2009 campaign got underway last weekend with a good turnout at the 'Breakout from the Don' private battle. As has been said on other threads, turnout for the event was fantastic and the combatants taking part looked spot on.

Fantastic weekend for the group and we really enjoyed ourselves fighting the relentless tide of Bolshevism

Also got the chance to bed down in a derelict building for the weekend, cook simple food on the Esbit, kip on straw with just a greatcoat and wool blanket to keep warm - nice to leave the cosy tents and camp beds behind and rough it.

There are some great pictures coming out of this event, but I thought i'd share some of ours - the gallery is now uploaded to our website and can be seen at:

Adobe Web Photo Gallery

Neil

Hi Neil, thanks for adding some pics. It was a great weekend!

Cheers, Ade.

HerrHenke
    ?

Yes mate - really enjoyed myself.

Your mob were everywhere and anywhere we turned, you can certainly see how the lines got blurred when it was the real thing.

Wish we'd had taken some time out for a couple of pics with your boys though.

Neil.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2