Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heading over to Bovington for the Tank Experience

Article about: A couple more....

Default Heading over to Bovington for the Tank Experience

Gents,

It has been far too long since I have posted and I apologize. After speaking with my good friend Richie C, I have decided to share with you my Wife's surprise 5th year anniversary present. She has purchased my ticket for the Tank Experience in Bovington. I have only seen pictures of this museum and absolutely cannot wait to get over there and drive a Sherman! Has anyone else in the Forum done such a thing? I look forward to hearing your comments and I will certainly provide plenty of pictures of the experience. Thank you Guys and sorry for my absence.

Regards,

Joel

NCA
    ?

Default Re: Heading over to Bovington for the Tank Experience

Ive not driven a tank there but i have visited many times.You.Will.Love.It!!

Do take some pics of the inside of a sherman..
    Last edited by NCA; 09-09-2011 at 04:11 PM.

What a fantastic Anniversary present Joel ! I only live a couple of hundred miles away from Bovington but my wife would never think about a present like that!

Enjoy

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Gents,

I thank you very much for your kind words. I will be sure to post many pictures !

Getting psyched!

?

The museum is fantastic. I visited there a few years ago and would suggest you allow a minimum of 3-4 hours...I think I spent at least an hour inspecting the King Tiger! Get your camera ready for sure and enjoy the day.

Regards

Carl

Carl,

Thank you my friend! I plan on being there all day... I know that probably is still a fraction of time it will take to take it all in.. Going to definitely have fun driving that Sherman and will spend a large portion of the day staring in awe at the German Armor that is for sure as well.....

?

Quote by buellmeister View Post
    Carl,

Thank you my friend! I plan on being there all day... I know that probably is still a fraction of time it will take to take it all in.. Going to definitely have fun driving that Sherman and will spend a large portion of the day staring in awe at the German Armor that is for sure as well.....
    You are welcome. Enjoy it and don't forget to post your pics when you return.

Regards

Carl

Hi Joel, you will love it!

The museum is great, I have been may times.

You have a very special lady there, take care of her.

Cheers, Ade.

Ade,

Thank you kindly. Indeed, she is very special!!!

Heading over to Bovington  for the Tank ExperienceHeading over to Bovington  for the Tank ExperienceHeading over to Bovington  for the Tank ExperienceHeading over to Bovington  for the Tank ExperienceHeading over to Bovington  for the Tank ExperienceHeading over to Bovington  for the Tank ExperienceHeading over to Bovington  for the Tank ExperienceHeading over to Bovington  for the Tank ExperienceHeading over to Bovington  for the Tank ExperienceHeading over to Bovington  for the Tank ExperienceHeading over to Bovington  for the Tank ExperienceHeading over to Bovington  for the Tank ExperienceHeading over to Bovington  for the Tank ExperienceHeading over to Bovington  for the Tank ExperienceHeading over to Bovington  for the Tank ExperienceHeading over to Bovington  for the Tank ExperienceHeading over to Bovington  for the Tank ExperienceGents,

I just returned and as promised, here are some pictures... All need to Go!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heading over to Bovington  for the Tank Experience   Heading over to Bovington  for the Tank Experience  

Heading over to Bovington  for the Tank Experience  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast