Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

The Japanese SS

Article about: These photos might cause a bit of mirth to some, they are old photos, I downloaded them a few years back, and was looking through a few old photo discs and re-discovered them, obviously some

Default The Japanese SS

These photos might cause a bit of mirth to some, they are old photos, I downloaded them a few years back, and was looking through
    a few old photo discs and re-discovered them, obviously some form of re-enactment mob in Japan....

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Japanese SS   The Japanese SS  

The Japanese SS  

?

So thats where the 'Reichsheini' fled to...

10 out of 10 for effort !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Wedding Ceremony ?
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Apparently they have SS or Wehrmacht themed bars and cafes now lol
    Ben

On the last picture, perhaps Japanese vets?
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Apparently they have SS or Wehrmacht themed bars and cafes now lol
    I have heard that to ,bloody stupid if you ask me but where there's money to be made I guess it will always happen!! You would probably find Nowak sat in a dark corner ripping someone off with his laptop!! Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    I have heard that to ,bloody stupid if you ask me but where there's money to be made I guess it will always happen!! You would probably find Nowak sat in a dark corner ripping someone off with his laptop!!
    A wretched hive of scum and villainy, eh?

(Although, it's actually more a case of very different cultural sensitivities combined with rather questionable taste.)

?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post

(Although, it's actually more a case of very different cultural sensitivities combined with rather questionable taste.)
    Indeed - and also seen in countries a lot closer to Western Europe.
    Ive seen pics of TR equipment used at events/ceremonies in for example Italy as well.
    Not out of ill will or being flaunted by neos, but simply used out of either ignorance about what the insignia represents and/or because of 'different cultural sensitivities combined with questionable taste,' as stated by Andreas.

?

'Nazi Chic'/'Cosplay' from Asia - in this case China.

The dressing up in TR uniforms springs from Anime and Manga such as 'URDA: The Third Reich' about time travel, 'Kekko Kamen,' where a masked superhero fights amongst others a masked dominatrix dressed in a TR uniform, 'The Cockpit,' where the TR has the Bomb, 'Jin-Roh,' where Japan is taken over by the TR, 'Kishin Heidan,' where aliens form an allience with the TR and 'Hellsing,' a manga about Germans relocating to Brazil after WWII and becomming vampires (believe it or not).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Japanese SS   The Japanese SS  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast