Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

New show: Military Revival Oct 4th to 6th 2013

Article about: Hi Guys, this is a new event but being run by an experienced team and it looks like being a great show. MILITARY REVIVAL - MilitaryRevival Our group will be there and will have two ZIS 3 76m

Hi Ade,

Have you any nice pics to post of the max show, hope you enjoyed it.

Hi, I have many pics to upload. I will do it later. Got to transfer them from the I Pad.

It was a great show and we will certainly attend next year.

A big thank you to Sean and his team for putting on a nice relaxed event.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Here are a couple of pics of the ZIS 3 76mm guns. These were both 1943 dated and captured by the British Army in Iraq.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New show: Military Revival Oct 4th to 6th 2013   New show: Military Revival Oct 4th to 6th 2013  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

hi ade
    I didn't realise you were at the show as well, you should have come over and said hello. great group you have there especially the lad doing the Russian dancing

Hi Ade, sorry I thought you were talking about THE MAX SHOW. Where is this show that you are talking about and is it only once a year? Look forward to some additional pics.

Ta. Silberkreuz

I will add some more pics at the weekend. It is once a year in Eastern England.

Thanks Rick. We had a good time!

Cheers, Ade.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2