MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Odessa, New York 2011 West Front event

Article about: This past weekend I went to an amazing event in the middle of nowherevile, New York. This place looks just like France with its rolling hills, grassy fields and thick hedgerows. Since I do a

Default Odessa, New York 2011 West Front event

This past weekend I went to an amazing event in the middle of nowherevile, New York. This place looks just like France with its rolling hills, grassy fields and thick hedgerows. Since I do a 1st I.D. impression, this event was a perfect second for me considering that my first was the D-Day reenactment a couple of weeks ago. About 50 Americans and 150 Germans showed up. We had everything from FJ units to resistance fighters, U.S. army and rangers and even the 9. SS. It was a great time! I will post some good combat photos once they surface. There was a professional photographer with us who got a lot of good shots of us so I will share them when I get them.

How do you guys like my editing job?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Odessa, New York 2011 West Front event   Odessa, New York 2011 West Front event  

Odessa, New York 2011 West Front event   Odessa, New York 2011 West Front event  

Default Re: Odessa, New York 2011 West Front event

pretty cool, very odd ratio of 50 to 150

like the photos

Jeeze that looked like fun, shame my jeep whould have been out of place due to the Aussie bonnet no.

I was at the event with GR914. We had a blast here and those hedgerows were a pain to get through! We actually ended up taking out one of the 30 cal's you guys had towards the end of the day. If you went to the flamethrower demonstration I was one of the ones demonstrating!

Quote by panzer224 View Post
    I was at the event with GR914. We had a blast here and those hedgerows were a pain to get through! We actually ended up taking out one of the 30 cal's you guys had towards the end of the day. If you went to the flamethrower demonstration I was one of the ones demonstrating!
    It was really like France, wasn't it? What unit are you with?