Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

From our last event, Colorado USA

Article about: Italian event held at a modern mount training site. Lot of fun until the rain started to come down!

Default From our last event, Colorado USA

From our last event, Colorado USAFrom our last event, Colorado USAFrom our last event, Colorado USAFrom our last event, Colorado USA

Italian event held at a modern mount training site. Lot of fun until the rain started to come down!

From our last event, Colorado USAFrom our last event, Colorado USAFrom our last event, Colorado USAFrom our last event, Colorado USA

The 2nd pic is the view of a cook hiding from a 50 cal. MG from behind his field kitchen! "Not sure why they were shooting at me, I offered to feed them!"

?

Not too shabby.

Whats the background on the STUG?

Quote by Scout View Post
    Not too shabby.

Whats the background on the STUG?
    Thank you! This was not one of our High Authentic events, mostly just for fun. Not sure the story on the Stug, it mostly was broke down all the first day and spent the next getting back on a trailer. I think it is made off of a British vehicle. That is why it looks a little under-scale. The Pz III is from my unit and has been built from the ground up from a US APC, runs great.