Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Reenactment USA

Article about: Just wanted to share some pics of Ost front event. Enjoy Unfortunately I didn’t get the chance to take photos of the Russian side. I have few more I could post if people are interested.

Default Reenactment USA

Just wanted to share some pics of Ost front event. Enjoy
    Unfortunately I didn’t get the chance to take photos of the Russian side.
    Reenactment USAReenactment USAReenactment USAReenactment USAReenactment USAReenactment USAReenactment USAReenactment USAReenactment USAReenactment USAReenactment USAReenactment USAReenactment USAReenactment USAReenactment USAReenactment USAReenactment USA

I have few more I could post if people are interested.

Default Re: Reenactment USA

Great photos Franz, very realistic ! Would love to see more! How many are in your group?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Around 30. I am editing some more right now, Will post more soon. When we were there it started to rain hard. That why there are so many zelts in use. If you look closely at some of the photos it is raining (glossy helmets).

our impression for Ostfront events are Gross Deutschland

Thanks that waht i was trying to do

looks very good franz in some cases they could have been war time taken photos you did a good job well done

tom

Here are the rest of the picture

Reenactment USAReenactment USAReenactment USAReenactment USAReenactment USAReenactment USA

Somehow these trees and surroundings look vaguely familiar?