Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reenactors Heaven...

Article about: Hello Gents. I do not know where to put this thread, because i do not see any reenactors sub forum here. Nor USSR or Third Reich. I am very sorry if i put this in the wrong place. Story goes

?

Default Reenactors Heaven...

Hello Gents.

I do not know where to put this thread, because i do not see any reenactors sub forum here. Nor USSR or Third Reich. I am very sorry if i put this in the wrong place.

Story goes like this: A comrade here in Moscow called me and asked if i wanted to go to a very special place here. It is a place where they make everything USSR an TR for movies, comercials and reenactors. By hand and in correct materials. I will post some pics of my visit and see what you guys think, but i myself was quite blown away by this visit. Nothing here is claimed to be originals. This is solely for film industry and reenactment. There is however some original items, but i will point that out. These people DO NOT make fekes for the fake market. They don't have to. The two owners of this place is very cool people. I will just upload some random pics from the visit.

Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...

One of the things i was most imprseed by was their boots. Original WW2 rubber soles and wool "Valinki". Danish shoemakers could have done these boots.

Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...

?

Default Re: Reenactors Heaven...

I see some "TR" items sneeked it's way into this thread...

Lots of interesting stuff there.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

I could spend a whole week in there playing around with it all

That looks like a really fun place to play! Thanks for posting.

?

Yes indeed. I have quite a few more pics from this visit

I think i put my camera down five times, only to take up again. They really have a lot of things there.

?

I took about 200 pics there... They have thousands of items there

?

KEEP ON POSTING !!!!!!, got to see more please

?

No problem mate.

More random pics. Guns and belts. Also some real WW2 items. Forgive if some of the pics is postet earlier. De-nazified "Gott mit Uns" buckle by partizan. Yes some will say "these guys might have done it themelves". They could not care less... Also some WW2 Soviet compass and stuff.

Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...

?

Ups... The buckle will come later on.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast