Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reenactors Heaven...

Article about: Hello Gents. I do not know where to put this thread, because i do not see any reenactors sub forum here. Nor USSR or Third Reich. I am very sorry if i put this in the wrong place. Story goes

?

Default Re: Reenactors Heaven...

Are those Kreigsmarine dagger hangers that i see there, are they repro as well, ive never seen a repro set on the market

?

A real treasure trove !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

Quote by davejb View Post
    Are those Kreigsmarine dagger hangers that i see there, are they repro as well, ive never seen a repro set on the market
    Yes i think so. I doubt that hey are originals, but i can check it out. I will go there again tomorrow to buy some things and take more photos.

Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...

?

Some more pics.

Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...Reenactors Heaven...

?

The wonderful pictures remind me of a similar place in Berlin, near Rosa Luxemburg Platz.. A little shop completely filled with Soviet..stuff!

I know that the word "stuff" sounds like an insult..but in there I found hats if every type, side caos, badges, hat badges, insigna, busts, pieces of monuments, deactivated weapons, posters, flags, uniforms and every type of militaria or memorabilia you can imagine and more.

The owner is a Russian guy who works for the film industry, or something like that; prices are definitely high, but you can find there some really interesting things..

I already asked him to take some pics in his shop, but he denied me the permission to do that. Now to enter the shop, which is officially called "museum", you have to pay 2 eur.. .. ..

But since I have to go there to try to arrange a swap, I'll see if this time I'll be luckier.

Anyway Datrus, thanks for having shared these amazing pics!

That place is amazing! Thanks for posting

?

looks great!

?

Thanks guys. A really cool place indeed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2