Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Remagen Battle 2011

Article about: I only have a few pictures that are mainly of me and a few fellow unit members from this years Remagen. The impression was obviously late war so you will see some later gear and ours particu

Default Remagen Battle 2011

I only have a few pictures that are mainly of me and a few fellow unit members from this years Remagen. The impression was obviously late war so you will see some later gear and ours particularly was the 99th infantry. I tried editing the pictures to make them look more authentic if you want to see more google the event (Remage Bridge Tidioute PA) It was this past summer but I would like to share some photos.
    Remagen Battle 2011 KP!Remagen Battle 2011Remagen Battle 2011Remagen Battle 2011Remagen Battle 2011Remagen Battle 2011Remagen Battle 2011Remagen Battle 2011Remagen Battle 2011
    Any Thoughts
    -Ben

Default Re: Remagen Battle 2011

Note there are some non period glasses and I needed a haircut...

Nice shots. I did notice the glasses, but the rest
    of the photos look great.........
    Regards,

Steve.

nice to see, I have a friend that was at Remagen and was one of the first to cross the bridge.
    Funny thing, him and another vet (same division), who was in the town and my friend (who was at the bridge) were talking about this and what they saw. Very interesting

Nice photos, you all look great !

Do you have a closer shot of the German contingent ?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks for the comments what kind of German pictures do you want? there are alot of them... lol

Nice pictures Ben, I will try to go to Remagen with you next year.