Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Tank Museum Christmas event

Article about: I will Ade,we were over the road at monkey world in the summer hols,3 challenger RC's came down the main road on manoeuvres the noise was quite something,the girls won the battle that day as

Default Re: Tank Museum Christmas event

Churchill "Crocodile" flame thrower tank.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tank Museum Christmas event   Tank Museum Christmas event  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Duplex Drive Sherman
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tank Museum Christmas event  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Great tank the Matilda 2, built about 5 miles from where i live at the Vulcan foundry!..

British Sherman "Firefly" with 17prd gun.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tank Museum Christmas event  

Ex Soviet T26, captured by the Finns. Later used as a static pillbox on the Mannerheim Line.

The exit holes in the rear armour are from anti tank rifles rounds which were fired through the drivers hatch...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tank Museum Christmas event   Tank Museum Christmas event  

Tank, Cruiser, Mk VIII, Cromwell

Movie prop WW1 tank from the film "War Horse"

And finally the real thing from WW1.

There is much much more to see. This thread is just a taster. I go the museum at least twice a year despite the 4 hour drive.

Cheers, Ade.

Great pics Ade and it looks like you all had a ball there,I havn't been for 7 seven years now (shame on me) still looks very familiar.do they still have the jagdpanther?or is that the jagdtiger?I remember seeing the challenger for the first time and reading or lack of info regarding the top secret armour plating.regards Dave.

Hi Dave, no Jagd Panther, "just" the Jagd Tiger. You must go back again as you are local.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast