Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

The Victory Show

Article about: Hi Guys, this show is coming up at the weekend and is highly recommended. Lots of WW2 vehicles and aircraft. I will be there with 2nd Guards. The Victory Show - WWII Re-Enactment 6th-8th Sep

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Another sound of a Merlin engine for you Paul.

P-51 Mustang take-off at The Victory Show 2013 - YouTube

Was a great show yet again. I was part of the East Yorkshire Regiments 'B.E.F. retreat to Dunkirk' display and It's just been confirmed to us that we won 'Best Display'. Thoroughly enjoyed it, the highlight for me was finding an original Great War Derby Scheme brassard on a stall. It's now at my house and i'm only £15.00 lighter...

Hi Martin, glad you had a good show too.

Sorry we did not meet up again.

I came home with a much lighter wallet!

Cheers, Ade.

Here are a couple of pics of some of our group. Credit to the photographer for the pics.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Victory Show   The Victory Show  

Looks like the reds are really scraping the bottom of the barrel for manpower!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast