Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

The Victory Show

Article about: Hi Guys, this show is coming up at the weekend and is highly recommended. Lots of WW2 vehicles and aircraft. I will be there with 2nd Guards. The Victory Show - WWII Re-Enactment 6th-8th Sep

LOL!

Joking aside. Actually by 1945 the RKKA was made up of mainly of younger and older members. The usual mid age range of 20 to 30's had been decimated in the previous few years fighting.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I just viewed a few of the Vids of the victory show...and the attention to the detail that was put in this...is phenomenal. I enjoyed watching it
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Excellent thread, Ade. Looks like you had a whale of a time.

Nige, great pics. That black and white pic of the staunch figure of Ade complete with moustache reminds me of something, that I cant quite put my finger on.....................
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Victory Show   The Victory Show  

Attached Images Attached Images The Victory Show 

One of the best shows in the Country i think.. Hat off to Dave Pratt and the crew for another great show

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3