Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

War and Peace Show July 18th to 22nd 2012

Article about: The biggest event of it's kind in the world: War & Peace Show - The Largest Military Vehicle Spectacular in the World - Home Cheers, Ade.

Default War and Peace Show July 18th to 22nd 2012

The biggest event of it's kind in the world:

War & Peace Show - The Largest Military Vehicle Spectacular in the World - Home

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default Re: War and Peace Show July 18th to 22nd 2012

One year I'll make it down to this, quite a heavy commute from the North though

?

Please dont remind me, i have to miss it this year, my daughters getting married on 21st, and id booked to go on Sunday, but i might not be in a fit state to drive and the wedding breakfast is at the hotel, i cant even go the other days because of all the last minute plannings etc, but i will return for Odyssey, only an act of God can interfere with that

Hi

I'll be looking around on the wednesday and friday this year.

I try to go every year and have at least a day there, It;s hard to do in just a day though as the site is massive.

Any baragains are hard to find but they are there if you look.....always got something nice each year.

cheers

tony

People are already arriving on site to set up. The wet weather is of course an issue. Vehicle movements are being kept to a minimum.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Ade if you hear there is any chance of this being cancelled due to the weather let me know as it will save a long trip for us in the far north !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

I will keep you post as some friends are already there.

Cheers, Ade.

I will be going early monday morning looking forwards to it very much having missed the last two years.
    its a long drive from yorkshire but worth it.
    Andy

If your going to the show...........take a pair of wellies !!!!

The Health and Safety guys are making an inspection tomorrow to determine if the show can go ahead. A lot of the site, ie, anywhere where there are roads or aisles, and subject to any kind of traffic is very muddy.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast