Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Warning tall order

Article about: Hey guys, I'm 16 years old and love doing WWII airsoft battles with my friends, the one problem is finding uniforms, while it is easy for my friends to find US WWII uniforms (costume store)

Default Warning tall order

Hey guys,

I'm 16 years old and love doing WWII airsoft battles with my friends, the one problem is finding uniforms, while it is easy for my friends to find US WWII uniforms (costume store) it is not so easy to find a cheap german uniform. All I really need is something cheap that comes with a tunic and breeches and preferably insignias, I know this is a very tall order but I tried everything from amazon to ebay to a generic google search.

Thanks guys!

Happy hunting!

I have seen WW2sale have nice quality repo uniforms. In regards to it being cheap I think you would have to be the judge of it but ill post the link and you could take a look at their site.

WW2 German Uniforms Replica from WW2sale

?

Thumbs up

Since the authenticity requirements for paint ball is nowhere near as strict as WW 2 I would suggest that you buy east German uniforms and dye them the proper shade of green. The east German jack boots are nearly identical to the wartime German boots.
    All of this would cost you about 1/3 of what repro wartime uniforms will cost.
    Sarge