Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

WWII Weekend at Mid Atlantic Air Museum

Article about: I wanted to post few pics from the WWII Weekend Air Show in PA. A great combination of air show & living history. These pics are from a few years ago but I'll include a link to the site.

?

Default Re: WWII Weekend at Mid Atlantic Air Museum

Thank you Gentlemen for taking the time to look at the photo's and and posting comments. It's great having a forum where I can share my passion for these things. At home when I pull out the album to show to show my friends I can see their eyes rolling to the back of their heads not unlike I do when someone pulls out their old home movies and wedding pictures.
    I stumbled on this event while perusing a military dealer site and almost fell off my chair. My wife & daughter were real troopers putting up with two days of sweltering heat, gasoline fumes, and my incessant babbling about this or that technical detail or obscure fact. My son on the other hand is a chip off the old block and blended right in.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII Weekend at Mid Atlantic Air Museum   WWII Weekend at Mid Atlantic Air Museum  

WWII Weekend at Mid Atlantic Air Museum   WWII Weekend at Mid Atlantic Air Museum  

?

enjoy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII Weekend at Mid Atlantic Air Museum   WWII Weekend at Mid Atlantic Air Museum  

WWII Weekend at Mid Atlantic Air Museum   WWII Weekend at Mid Atlantic Air Museum  

WWII Weekend at Mid Atlantic Air Museum  

Polpara
    ?

As a participant in this show for many years, I would definitely have to say that it's well worth coming out for! The aircraft displays are phenomenal and the reenactor displays and militaria flea market are really neat.
    Here are some pics from our camp. (Polish American Living History Association)

3mk
    ?

Great original Polish uniform!!!!

Polpara
    ?

Quote by 3mk View Post
    Great original Polish uniform!!!!
    Thanks! It belongs to one of our members. It's from the 8th Lancer Reg't

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2