Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Books on the history of the armed forces of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania

Article about: Can anyone recommend books in English on the history of the armed forces of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania during their wars of independence to their occupation first by the Soviets and then

Question Books on the history of the armed forces of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania

Can anyone recommend books in English on the history of the armed forces of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania during their wars of independence to their occupation first by the Soviets and then by the Nazis in WW2. Thanks.

Ever find any? I'm looking for a reference on Estonian badges, 1920's era. Looking for one on uniforms as well. Let me know if you've had any luck finding a book or a good website. Tom

Have you checked out my Pages on this site ??? I began collecting militaria from the Baltic states many years ago when I realized how rare they were. Since then I've sold off the majority of them. A few are still left - what are you looking for ??
    Most importantly, Where are you located ??? Check out "Polishboys" for pics on my very large collection on this site.
    Nothing is cheap anymore so don't be looking for bargains for rare items.
    My entire collection is up for sale for reasonable prices I've also amassed a library of Reference books - I'll check if I have any
    that might be of use to you. Cheers, Robert