Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Genuine Imperial Russian adrian badge?

Article about: Right, so I havent seen many of these - and for the price this is going at I doubt very heavily whether it is genuine or not, but I thought better to ask here first (you never know)

?

Default Genuine Imperial Russian adrian badge?

Right, so I havent seen many of these - and for the price this is going and the 'clean' look it has about it, I doubt very heavily whether it is genuine or not, but I thought better to ask here first (you never know)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Genuine Imperial Russian adrian badge?   Genuine Imperial Russian adrian badge?  

Genuine Imperial Russian adrian badge?  

Detail looks abit poor to me

?

I agree on that, has a kind of 'modern' look about it in my opinion, which repro's tend to have - I just wanted to be sure

Similar Threads

1. HELP !!! Please !! POLISH ADRIAN Helmet Badge WW1 ??? Genuine or Copy ??

In Polish Armed Forces - Second Republic (Siły Zbrojne II Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej) 1918-1939
    11-19-2015, 07:53 PM
  2. POLISH ADRIAN Helmet Badge WW1 ??? Genuine or Copy ??

In Polish Armed Forces - Second Republic (Siły Zbrojne II Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej) 1918-1939
    10-25-2014, 03:48 AM
  3. POLISH WW2 Adrian Badge ,GENUINE or FAKE ?????

In Polish Armed Forces in the West (Polskie Siły Zbrojne na Zachodzie) 1939-1947
    08-19-2013, 11:17 AM
  4. POLISH WW2 Adrian Badge ,GENUINE or FAKE ?????

08-15-2013, 11:09 PM
  5. Imperial Russian Adrian helmet

In Imperial Russian and White Army pre 1920
    11-15-2010, 05:14 PM