Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions***Authenticate Order Of Saint Anne/Anna? 1st type?O

Article about: Thanks for checking this out. Went to an auction a little bit ago and somoene saw me bidding on military items and I she showed me this she found and wants to get rid of it. I told her i may

Default Opinions***Authenticate Order Of Saint Anne/Anna? 1st type?O

Thanks for checking this out. Went to an auction a little bit ago and somoene saw me bidding on military items and I she showed me this she found and wants to get rid of it. I told her i may be interested after I do my diligence and such before I make an offer and tell her more about it. I have begun taking an interest in imperial items but am extremely new to this but I am beginning to think that now i'm Hooked.. Looks like Order of Saint Anne??

Would love to hear some opinions about this piece!

Looks like the crown was field done or privately soldered? Also it looks unmarked aside from the owners name poorly engraved on the reverse. Don't want to over pay since it looks like it does have some issues or concerns to me. THANKs!Opinions***Authenticate Order Of Saint Anne/Anna? 1st type?OOpinions***Authenticate Order Of Saint Anne/Anna? 1st type?OOpinions***Authenticate Order Of Saint Anne/Anna? 1st type?OOpinions***Authenticate Order Of Saint Anne/Anna? 1st type?OOpinions***Authenticate Order Of Saint Anne/Anna? 1st type?OOpinions***Authenticate Order Of Saint Anne/Anna? 1st type?OOpinions***Authenticate Order Of Saint Anne/Anna? 1st type?OOpinions***Authenticate Order Of Saint Anne/Anna? 1st type?OOpinions***Authenticate Order Of Saint Anne/Anna? 1st type?OOpinions***Authenticate Order Of Saint Anne/Anna? 1st type?OOpinions***Authenticate Order Of Saint Anne/Anna? 1st type?O

Hello Thebryguy,

This is a modern copy of a star of the order of Saint Anne, quality is too poor !

Cheers