Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Russian medals help

Article about: hello guys, I would appreciate some help about some medals, what exactly they are, and what the current marked value would be( cause I need to make an offer) the medals belong to a grouping

Default Russian medals help

hello guys,
    I would appreciate some help about some medals, what exactly they are, and what the current marked value would be( cause I need to make an offer)

the medals belong to a grouping from a Belgian soldier who was in Russia with the famous AMC corps in WO1. Not that many of them where in Russia (about 400!!) so I guess the grouping on it's own is quite rare.

I would like to find out what the prices are from each individual medal to try to make a fair offer to the seller.

there are no accomanying documents with the medals and there's no name available from the soldier, only just this group of medals.
    There's also just only picture available :-(

thanks in advance

cheers
    IvanRussian medals help

PS only the left one and the right one on the middle row are Russian medals, the rest are Belgian.

53 views and nobody knows anything about these two Russian medals??

Cross of St George on the left.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

thanks Adrian

?

This St.George cross is for soldier ranks - 200 euros and higher (if real).

What about order from right - to my mind this do not belongs to official Russian awards. May be some half-official emigration and/or white armies issue?

Hello everyone,

The white cross on the left, is the order of Saint Nicolas (established in1929 by Grand Duke Cyrill in exile), it was given to former soldiers of the first world war. There are several variations of this cross (with or without swords, with or without red cross, with romanov griffins, and so on...)

Cheers