Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

St Georges Cross N° 126 870

Article about: HI, I have found a St Georges Cross which number is 126 870. I have done some research and found it was awarded to Sergent PILLARD J. from 291° Infantery Regiment in March 1915. This informa

?

OK it is a French production but my concern is to have more information on the soldier himself as I have ony his name and regiment. If I want to adress to the military archives, I need the surname (J. ???), date of birth, town, ...

?

May be you can help to find the recepient of this one.... ?

Quote by deco06 View Post
    OK it is a French production but my concern is to have more information on the soldier himself as I have ony his name and regiment. If I want to adress to the military archives, I need the surname (J. ???), date of birth, town, ...
    two another with some number

- - ------- - -

Quote by deco06 View Post

May be you can help to find the recepient of this one.... ?
    I will try
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture St Georges Cross N° 126 870  
    Attached Images Attached Images St Georges Cross N° 126 870 

?

I have an question regarding these medals. Did the sovjet stalin dictatorship erase the names in the lists if they also were fighting against sovjet on axis side in ww2?!

And second, is it possible to buy original ribbon for these medals? Not newproduced, but old stock, worn condition is no problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2