Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

2 Bulgarian medals

Article about: Hello all, first i would like to say that I didn't collect medals until recently,when i kinda got into them,so my knowledge is limited... I started collecting them because i have an officer'

?

Default 2 Bulgarian medals

Hello all,
    first i would like to say that I didn't collect medals until recently,when i kinda got into them,so my knowledge is limited...
    I started collecting them because i have an officer's uniform,that i decided to equip with all the medals from the bar that came with it.(uniform is posted separately).
    First we have a Medal for 10 years of excellent military service.This one is a second class,King Boris III issue.
    The second one is a First world war Commemorative Medal.
    One the last pictue you can see them equipped on the uniform.
    Hope you enjoy them.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 Bulgarian medals   2 Bulgarian medals  

2 Bulgarian medals   2 Bulgarian medals  

2 Bulgarian medals   2 Bulgarian medals  

2 Bulgarian medals  

Very nice; just allow me an observation: The WWI commemorative medal is mounted the wrong way around: The "1915-18" side is the reverse.

MAP
    ?

Two very handsome looking awards. And they look great on the uniform to boot!

Congratulations!!!!
    Last edited by MAP; 06-14-2018 at 11:08 PM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Very nice; just allow me an observation: The WWI commemorative medal is mounted the wrong way around: The "1915-18" side is the reverse.
    You are absolutely right!I didnt even noticed it...The other medal was mounted the wrong way to.