Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Authentic WW II Italian Folding Carcano Bayonet 1938 with scabbard

Article about: Just got this beutiful WW II Italian Folding Carcano Bayonet 1938 with scabbard Great patina on blade. Serial No. L85646 Beautiful condition no cracks in wood. Works perfectly.

Default Authentic WW II Italian Folding Carcano Bayonet 1938 with scabbard

Just got this beutiful WW II Italian Folding Carcano Bayonet 1938 with scabbard

Great patina on blade. Serial No. L85646

Beautiful condition no cracks in wood. Works perfectly.Authentic WW II Italian Folding Carcano Bayonet 1938 with scabbardAuthentic WW II Italian Folding Carcano Bayonet 1938 with scabbardAuthentic WW II Italian Folding Carcano Bayonet 1938 with scabbardAuthentic WW II Italian Folding Carcano Bayonet 1938 with scabbardAuthentic WW II Italian Folding Carcano Bayonet 1938 with scabbardAuthentic WW II Italian Folding Carcano Bayonet 1938 with scabbardAuthentic WW II Italian Folding Carcano Bayonet 1938 with scabbardAuthentic WW II Italian Folding Carcano Bayonet 1938 with scabbardAuthentic WW II Italian Folding Carcano Bayonet 1938 with scabbard

Default Re: Authentic WW II Italian Folding Carcano Bayonet 1938 with scabbard

Nice! Get the rifle to go along with it. They're cheap and under appreciated!

LOL I would like too but everyone thinks there rifles were owned by Mussolini, patton or hitler from the prices their asking.

Lol - Nice bayonet - Prices for these are up there too.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

I know i have it on ebay. seen them hit $200

Look and you shall find! I have two Carcano rifles in my collection. My girlfriend bought me one and I got the other for under $200.

Oh sweet. I LOve preserving militaria

?

Great bayonet.Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.