Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

The Bulgarian Brannik organization

Article about: thanks for showing these rare items in your collection , great to see them and a nice insight into the Brannik organisation

?

Default Re: The Bulgarian Brannik organization

thanks for showing these rare items in your collection , great to see them and a nice insight into the Brannik organisation
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Fascinating to see and make's me want to know more of this organisation

Thanks for showing.
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

I have 3 brannik tunics. I didnt know they are that rare. Would love to learn more about this organisation. Cheers

?

Photos please!!

And here is the tunic of this interesting organisation - very rare to find.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Bulgarian Brannik organization   The Bulgarian Brannik organization  

The Bulgarian Brannik organization   The Bulgarian Brannik organization  

?

Very interesting, never seen one before. I must admit that i sadly do not know much regarding these guys.

Can you please take a photo of the whole tunic- front and back, with photos of any stamps and other interesting details? This only so we know what to look for if we find one like this in a stripped condition.

Congrats with a Interesting and historical important piece in your collection.!

You do not have caps, belts or pants from them?

I do have 2 more tunics like this with the pants and hats, the hats i cannot picture how, because they are located in other country where most of my collection is. I will picture the pants soon. About the this tunic - there are no markings found. One of them has markings from a communist storage, where all royal bulgarian tunics were put after the war. In the early post war years, the communist used these tunics, but with removed royal insignia and put communist inisgnia. They did that for about 4 years until they manifacture a model and number of their own clothing. This one is interesting, because it has the leter B on each button - there is no tipical curve at the sleeve, as most of royal tunics have. And like HitlerJugend, they had only two pockets in front - there was a late model with 4 pockets just like normal army tunics, but i never had one of these and they were normal army tunics used by almost graduated brannik members - those who were considered almost grown up. See the blue lining? Its tipical for most underofficers tunic of the period. See how the sleeve deffers from army tunics? And here is the summer brannik shirt - during the summer it was used as an uniform, but in winter it was worn under the tunic. Here is a pic of a boy, wearing this summer shirt on the funeral of King Boris the Third.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Bulgarian Brannik organization   The Bulgarian Brannik organization  

The Bulgarian Brannik organization  
    Attached Images Attached Images The Bulgarian Brannik organization 

tipical lining like the battle army tunics - officers every day tunics had brown lining

Very interesting stuff!...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast