Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bulgarian combat uniform

Article about: Here is the latest addition to my collection,a WW2 Bulgarian winter combat uniform. It has a nasty tear on the front,but other then that the overall condition is good.

?

Default Bulgarian combat uniform

Here is the latest addition to my collection,a WW2 Bulgarian winter combat uniform.
    The rank of the officer that wore it is sous lieutenant.
    It has a nasty tear on the front,but other then that the overall condition is good.
    I found the missing button from the right chest pocket in another pocket.The insignia on the shoulder tabs looks German to me,which is interesting.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bulgarian combat uniform   Bulgarian combat uniform  

Bulgarian combat uniform   Bulgarian combat uniform  

Last edited by Ripper; 01-27-2020 at 10:14 AM.

MAP
    ?

Very nice. As I mentioned with your last tunic, these are beautifully designed. I like the mixture of East and West elements

How many is this for you now? 2, 3, ??
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanks M. , I have 4 now.

That's a nice tunic!

MAP
    ?

You should do a group photo. These are a niche category that most people don't know or collect but you are probably an authority on these when questions do come up!!!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    You should do a group photo. These are a niche category that most people don't know or collect but you are probably an authority on these when questions do come up!!!
    Lol thanks,but to be fair my knowledge when it comes to uniforms(all types of them) is extremely limited.
    My friend that you helped out with the chinstrap,he is the expert.So i am well adviced when it comes to uniforms.
    Here is a group photof of 3 of them.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bulgarian combat uniform  

MAP
    ?

Very sharp looking. You have a nice grouping!!

?

Thanks M. , its about to get even nicer!That swap i was telling you about for the chinstrap,weeeell.... it happened. lol

?

Nice selection of Tunic's.
    I really like the one on the right. He has just the right about of accouterments to add that BAM!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

Quote by Ripper View Post
    Thanks M. , its about to get even nicer!That swap i was telling you about for the chinstrap,weeeell.... it happened. lol
    Lol... against my advice

Good chin straps are hard to find LoL

Can't wait to see the new "summer" tunic

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast