Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Foreign awards of RKT Heinz-Guenter Amelung

Article about: Here are the Amelung's awards on a part of his photo. It is all clear with the german ones, but what are the two badges I've bordered with red? They are definitely foreign. My guesses are: 1

?

Default Foreign awards of RKT Heinz-Guenter Amelung

Here are the Amelung's awards on a part of his photo. It is all clear with the german ones, but what are the two badges I've bordered with red? They are definitely foreign. My guesses are: 1 - some italian or romanian cross and 2 - the pilot's badge of some Axis country, but I can be wrong. So what are they?
    Attached Images Attached Images Foreign awards of RKT Heinz-Guenter Amelung  Foreign awards of RKT Heinz-Guenter Amelung 

Not quite sure, as my old eyes "aint wat they outa" ! but the cross looks Italian, the wings Italian or Spanish ? I am sure more knowledgeable members will soon assist..............
    Prost ! Steve.

The photo is not too clear, but I agree with Steve. The cross appears to be the Italian War Merit Cross [Croce al Merito di Guerra]; the wings looke like the Italian post-1943 pilot wings.

I agree too.

?

Thank you for your answers. Now I've found some info on these badges on the web.