Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

German Flag Opinions?

Article about: by Militariasammler Maybe. We will see, so far since payment date; June 11. Theres been one PM from him saying he will be "off" for a few days, whatever his "off" means a

Default Re: German Flag Opinions?

Quote by Militariasammler View Post
    Maybe. We will see, so far since payment date; June 11. Theres been one PM from him saying he will be "off" for a few days, whatever his "off" means and this was on Saturday - no PMs since and as you can tell the ad isnt marked 'sold'.

So far the entire deal isnt looking to good, from past deals I have always trusted Ade's guidance and when concerning the WAF as far as the moderators go I hold high esteem for Ade over the rest. But I digress, I will most likely try my hand at seeing if he will refund me or provide something as far as his version of proof as to wether or not the flag is authentic as his ad suggests.

waf has a 7 day returns policy

well hopefully you paid via paypal coz they insure your payment good luck my friend hope you get it or get it resloved

Update: In the mail.

Ade, may I ask what is the turn off on the grommets?

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    waf has a 7 day returns policy
    Yes and no. Moderators cannot exactly enforce this "policy" as its technically at the sellers discretion. I have seen many a deal fall off a bit and the seller not take it back or give a refund or take it back and not give a refund.
    At any rate its all about who the person is on the other end and how he/she is treated that will make them respond appropriately.

Well since it is in the mail I'll wait, hopefully one of you fine gents can give a few more opinions though on the specific things that are a turn off.
    I do know the 'red' itself isnt a good call because the WW1 uniform I have with red leggings the leggings are still bright, clean red.

You are correct, Mods can only enforce the rules to a certain extent. However, if any refund is not forthcoming, a seller can be banned from the site as a last resort.

I don't like the actual shape of the grommets and how they are peened over.

Cheers, Ade.

Well gents, It finally arrived. So having further examined it in my hands the feel itself seems ... odd. I have heard these are a cotton/rayon blend flag so the material itself isnt thick.
    The red itself is, indeed, lopsided, maybe not by much if it were to be ironed but right now it appears stretched out of shape. The white is more north than south, but having seen some flags on other sites it seems to me these flags were hastily made and there are several, if not all, with flaws.

So the last question remains. Ade's comment about the grommets. Now having seen other sites as well it appears these are real, but I tried my best to take some good pictures of 2 of the four.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Flag Opinions?   German Flag Opinions?  

German Flag Opinions?   German Flag Opinions?  

Here are some photos I have found while browsing google. Two sites in particular (although Im unaware how truthful they really are); svmilitara.com and the collectors guild.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Flag Opinions?   German Flag Opinions?  

Attached Images Attached Images German Flag Opinions? 

Any new light to be shed on this, please?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2