Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

The German Stuka?

Article about: What a plane/bomber Just wondering if anyone knows if there is one that can fly? or has anyone in the past tried to get one that can fly again? Would be a great experiance to see eh?..

Default re: The German Stuka?

Here is an article in Axis forums that talks about a 7/10 replica Stuka.

Axis History Forum • View topic - Ju 87 Stuka Replica

Joe

leelad03
    ?

Thanks for those pictures, keep them coming these are brilliant, lets just hope 1 day it could happen!

Here's a video of the guy from Maine going on a 'bombing strike' in his 7/10 scale Stuka. Sweet!

YouTube - Stukadriver's Channel

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Default Re: The German Stuka?

One of the first books that I read as a kid was Hans Rudel's Stuka Pilot.WOW

I know this isn't the same, but I found a 1:32 scale model of a Ju 87b, it was made in Germany in the 70's, it was already open, so I am slowly building it, what gets me is I have to find some swaztika decals for the tail section. I do always love to watch the stuka's on old film, I just love the sound of that dive

Quote by crazy horse View Post
    I know this isn't the same, but I found a 1:32 scale model of a Ju 87b, it was made in Germany in the 70's, it was already open, so I am slowly building it, what gets me is I have to find some swaztika decals for the tail section. I do always love to watch the stuka's on old film, I just love the sound of that dive
    Hi CrazyHorse,

Here's a link where you can buy a whole sheet of 1/32 scale Swastika decals. Decals » Aircraft 1/32 Scale Plastic Model Kits

Hope this helps you out mate, and don't forget to post some pic's when you've finished!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Hi CrazyHorse,

Here's a link where you can buy a whole sheet of 1/32 scale Swastika decals. Decals » Aircraft 1/32 Scale Plastic Model Kits

Hope this helps you out mate, and don't forget to post some pic's when you've finished!

Regards, Ned.
    thank's Ned, yeah the decal sheet I have is the orginal, I don't even think they would stick, I think this kit was made in 1974, also working on a p-51d mustang & a b-17, but the stuka is my priority, those & the later mustang's were my 2 favorite planes, oh yeah, can't forget the mighty little spitfire, just haven't found one yet, thank's again for the link. will try to get my neighbor to post pic's for me, I just don't have the equip for it yet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2