Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Italian Fascist era Tobacco Tin with Contents !

Article about: Hi, Here is a recent purchase that I would like to share with you which I brought for peanuts! I am now the proud owner of this Fascist era tobacco tin with the original contents. Thank you,

Default Italian Fascist era Tobacco Tin with Contents !

Hi,

Here is a recent purchase that I would like to share with you which I brought for peanuts!

I am now the proud owner of this Fascist era tobacco tin with the original contents.

Thank you, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Italian Fascist era Tobacco Tin with Contents !   Italian Fascist era Tobacco Tin with Contents !  

Italian Fascist era Tobacco Tin with Contents !   Italian Fascist era Tobacco Tin with Contents !  

Italian Fascist era Tobacco Tin with Contents !   Italian Fascist era Tobacco Tin with Contents !  

Italian Fascist era Tobacco Tin with Contents !  

?

That's am interesting and attractive item. Its a surprise that these things managed to survive the war complete, through ages of shortages and many desperate for a smoke.

There is such a wealth of interesting items from the Italian Fascist period, often available at quite reasonable prices. Its a field of collecting which doesn't seem to get very much attention.

I wonder if Glen would say where it came from? I've only bought Italian items from ebay.it and would like to find other reliable sources.

Philip

?

A nice relic - congrats. Super condition too.

......contents might be a bit dry......

Hi,

I am pleased you guys like it. Yes, this was an eBay find and cost around £7 inc. postage.

Thank you, Glen.