MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

My Small Falange and Condor Legion Collection

Article about: Hey guys, I have recently acquired these items. Firstly I would love to hear about any extra information on these pieces and also a second opinion on originality. I believe that they are ok

Default My Small Falange and Condor Legion Collection

Hey guys, I have recently acquired these items. Firstly I would love to hear about any extra information on these pieces and also a second opinion on originality. I believe that they are ok The shirt is a bit tatty but by comparing it to the one on the Collectors Guild it looks ok.
    Thanks, Glen.
    ENJOY!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Small Falange and Condor Legion Collection   My Small Falange and Condor Legion Collection  

My Small Falange and Condor Legion Collection   My Small Falange and Condor Legion Collection  

My Small Falange and Condor Legion Collection   My Small Falange and Condor Legion Collection  

My Small Falange and Condor Legion Collection  

?

Default Re: My Small Falange and Condor Legion Collection

Can't on originality but it looks very nice Wish they were mine. If you don't really need them you can always send them to Russia.

Regards, Lars

You seem to have a fine collection, congratulations!
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Hi

You have an incredible collection with some excellent items well done!

Thanks

Cameron

Thanks guys for the kind words Anyway, the CL medal has original packet as well as the box and the shield has traces of thread from where it had been applied which is especially nice. I would love to know what the number represents on the lapel badge?
    Thanks, Glen.

ASR
    ?

Hello,

The crimson band <<1936-1939>> Dubbed the Victory Band is post-war, used with the walking-out uniform in social events by senior officers.