Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Nambu Pistol Belt and Ammo Pouch Help Please

Article about: I am considering purchasing this item and would like some help with the belt and pouch as I do not own one to compare it to. It looks like part of the belt has been put together and is not c

Default Nambu Pistol Belt and Ammo Pouch Help Please

I am considering purchasing this item and would like some help with the belt and pouch as I do not own one to compare it to. It looks like part of the belt has been put together and is not correct or original. The buckle does not look good as compared to other items I have found during research but there is not much out there.
    I am more focused on the ammo pouch. I have not seen one in pictures with straps like this. I do not run across these for sale. The price is $275. I do not think that would be too bad if original. All opinions are appreciated.
    John

Nambu Pistol Belt and Ammo Pouch Help PleaseNambu Pistol Belt and Ammo Pouch Help PleaseNambu Pistol Belt and Ammo Pouch Help PleaseNambu Pistol Belt and Ammo Pouch Help PleaseNambu Pistol Belt and Ammo Pouch Help PleaseNambu Pistol Belt and Ammo Pouch Help Please

Looking for any opinions please.
    John

?

pouch look good, belt in my opinion can be post war for the pin instead seams, but i can make error wait for other more expert of me

Thank you Type4.
    Was this specific to a type 94 pistol, type 14 or foreign import? The Derby & Brown book does not show the back of the pouches.
    John

?

That was used for browning 1910 or Mauser 6,35 mm the foreign pistols used of the Japaneses officers

?

This is the Nambu ammo pouch

Nambu Pistol Belt and Ammo Pouch Help Please