Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Norwegian Frontfighter Medal-Frontkjempermerket

Article about: I nearly got one in the summer,wished i had now. One of these is high on my wanted list for next year. Stewy S

?

Default Norwegian Frontfighter Medal-Frontkjempermerket

Norwegian Frontfighter Medal - Frontkjempermerket - Publication

I came across this fantastic Posting about the Norge / Norwegian Frontfighter Medal - Frontkjempermerket on the Samlerforumet.net WebSite. http://forum.samlerforumet.net/viewt...8881051&t=5179

We live in an amazing time, when an Italian Militaria Magazine, "Uniformi & Armi," has an outstanding Article about the quite rare Norwegian Frontfighter Medal - Frontkjempermerket!

Norwegian collectors opened up their personal 'treasure trove' of previously unseen Frontkjempermerket Medals, Miniatures, Documents, Uniforms & Publications for the distinguished researcher & author, Hugh Page Taylor, to assist him in his writing of this exceptional Article! (We've become accustomed to Taylor's outstanding writing & his attention to historical details - including annotated footnote references, in his latest book, "German Police, Vol. 2" by Bender.
    Link: http://www.bender-publishing.com/Uni...oliceVol2.html

The Norwegian Collectors posted ALL of the "Uniformi & Armi" pages of this quite special article (in a size in which the Print can not easily be read - so, I don't imagine that any 'copyright' problems exist.) There are a number of complementary Postings to be read on the Norwegian site.

I will post only some of the pages from the article in the December 2009 "Uniformi & Armi" issue, so that you can appreciate the fine detail of the Images & the superb Color printing! Amazing information is presented.

Here is the LINK for the Publisher of "Uniformi & Armi": Tutto storia Albertelli editore - Tutto storia Albertelli editore

You may wish to obtain your own copy for reference. One doesn't need to speak Italian, in order to enjoy this article. Images are International & these are really exceptional. "Uniformi & Armi" certainly sets a very high standard for Militaria magazines, IMO.

With Computer translation programs (like Babelfish & Babylon) we 'non-native' speakers, can appreciate the content of these exceptional International Publications and Postings. This is a wonderful age in which to be a Collector! ...Txs, Dave/dblmed
    Attached Images Attached Images Norwegian Frontfighter Medal-Frontkjempermerket 

?

Default Norwegian Frontfighter Medal - Frontkjempermerket-2

Norwegian Frontfighter Medal - Frontkjempermerket-2
    Last edited by dblmed; 12-24-2009 at 01:27 PM. Reason: sp

?

Default Norwegian Frontfighter Medal - Frontkjempermerket-3

Norwegian Frontfighter Medal - Frontkjempermerket-3

Ultra-Rare Front Sister's Medal & Miniature & Stick Pin (!) ....
    Last edited by dblmed; 12-24-2009 at 01:28 PM. Reason: sp

?

Default Norwegian Frontfighter Medal - Frontkjempermerket-4

Norwegian Frontfighter Medal - Frontkjempermerket-4

Amazing Details of the Frontfighter Medal (!)
    Last edited by dblmed; 12-24-2009 at 01:29 PM. Reason: sp

?

Default Norwegian Frontfighter Medal - Frontkjempermerket-5

Norwegian Frontfighter Medal - Frontkjempermerket-5

The Urkunde (Award Documents) - for the Frontfigher Medal - very Rarely seen (!)
    Last edited by dblmed; 12-24-2009 at 01:30 PM. Reason: sp

?

Default Norwegian Frontfighter Medal - Frontkjempermerket-6

Norwegian Frontfighter Medal - Frontkjempermerket-6

More outstanding Examples of the Medal + the Ultra-Rare 'Stick Pin'
    Last edited by dblmed; 12-24-2009 at 01:33 PM. Reason: sp

?

Default Norwegian Frontfighter Medal - Frontkjempermerket-7

Norwegian Frontfighter Medal - Frontkjempermerket-7

Rarely seen Documents (!)

?

Default Norwegian Frontfighter Medal - Frontkjempermerket-8

Norwegian Frontfighter Medal - Frontkjempermerket-8

What a splendid Historical article (With those GREAT Images) to enjoy & to broaden our understanding of the Norwegian Frontfighter Medal!

Hat's OFF to hpt / Hugh Page Taylor for this outstanding Article (and to all of the Norske Collectors who shared these "Treasures" with us!) ... Txs, Dave/dblmed
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Norwegian Frontfighter Medal-Frontkjempermerket  
    Last edited by dblmed; 12-24-2009 at 01:34 PM. Reason: sp

?

Default Re: Norwegian Frontfighter Medal-Frontkjempermerket

Hi Dave , and thanks for the information , is the cased frontkjempermerket your own ? very interesting to see , thanks
    Al

?

Default Norwegian Frontfighter Medal-Frontkjempermerket

Hi Al,

No. I do Wish that the the cased Frontkjempermerket set was mine, but it is not.

It was shown & the Article in "Uniformi & Armi" - & then the Norwegian contributor, Posted it on the Norwegian Forum thread. It is fascinating to
    see all of these amazing Medals / Badges, all out there at one time.

I can't wait to get the copy of the Dec. issue of "Uniformi & Armi" - so that I can read all of the details. .. Txs... Dave/dblmed

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast