Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Pilots; Motorcyclist goggles ID

Article about: Just found this windprotective goggles. Unfortunatly in very bad shape of the rubber. As I understood from an expert, they ware used by Bulgarian ww2 pilots, along with german goggles. They

?

Default Pilots; Motorcyclist goggles ID

Just found this windprotective goggles. Unfortunatly in very bad shape of the rubber. As I understood from an expert, they were used by Bulgarian ww2 pilots, along with german goggles.
    They have only stamp "Mima" on the inside rubber part. I sаw few like that on Ebay ( very similar or same model) : WW2 Luftwaffe Windschutzbrille Fliegerbrille 1943 Baumuster 295 auch Kradbrille | eBay, Wwii Original German Boxed Motorcycle Pilot Goggles
    And there were 2 versions for there origins and producer: Polish wartime production for wermacht(motorcyclist's) / luftwaffe(airman), or prewar contract for Bulgarian Kingdom. So I'm showing the item with hope that some collectors with more knowledge can help with some information!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pilots; Motorcyclist goggles ID   Pilots; Motorcyclist goggles ID  

Pilots; Motorcyclist goggles ID   Pilots; Motorcyclist goggles ID  

CBH
    ?

They look like Windschutzbrillen from O.W. Wagner & Co. . These were used by motorcycle troops etc .

Here is a photo from Mick Prodgers book Vintage Flying Helmets on page 332...not sure what type of strap was used hard to see in photo.
    Dave
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pilots; Motorcyclist goggles ID   Pilots; Motorcyclist goggles ID