Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 36 of 68 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 ... LastLast

Rare Swedish NSAP items

Article about: There wear several nazi parties and movements in sweden during 1920-1945. But the larges was NSAP. ca.10.000 members and a lot of suporters during the mid 1930. In NSAP there was a simular G

?

I know that some early "Swedish" NS badges wear produced in Germany and imported to Sweden.
    So this could be the case of this one. All german made badges have poorer qualety than the Swedish made ones.
    Regards.
    svir

?

Default A little contribution by me

1. Leader shield

2. NSAP Visby rally badge 1936

3. SA cap badge with holes

4. SSS Songbook

Rare Swedish NSAP items

Rare Swedish NSAP items

Rare Swedish NSAP items

Rare Swedish NSAP items

?

Realy love the SA-salty Badge. Sveaborg had this badge also and the front veterans had the Sveaborg badge. The SA badge was also awarded as a "medal" price, from the party.
    Regards.
    svir

?

Thank you Svir, I also think its absolutely wonderful. Perfect patina and shows genuine wear!

Best regards
    Puffe

Quote by Puffe View Post
    I doubt very much that this is a German pin, what is the evidence for that?
    Well if you read my previous post, you would have seen the "evidence" for this. Once more, hakenkreuz badges with blue enamel are shown in early German makers catalogs! As well as an array of NSDAP-sympathy badges known that make use of blue enamel instead of white. Just because a badge is shown with a swastika and blue enamel, is no reason to automatically assume that it is Swedish - unless you want to believe this of course.

Quote by Puffe View Post
    Thank you Svir, pitty Jo Rivet who sold these as German
    Pity me...Why? because i am honest? because history tells me, shows me in-print, that blue enameled swastika badges were made in Germany - and in many cases have no connection with Sweden at all. Why pity that? It is actually the other way around, Pity anyone who sold this, or claims that this, is Swedish based on the color of the enamel alone, because documented German history tells us differently. It is not pity for me, but rather a gold medal !

Quote by svir View Post
    All german made badges have poorer qualety than the Swedish made ones.
    Regards.
    svir
    A very broad generalization here indeed, that is absolutely incorrect!

There was one of these blue swastika stickpins for sale on the Hüsken website until a few days ago, described as "Unbekannt" there is also another blue swastika badge for sale right now, also described as German.
    LINK - images below.
    Rare Swedish NSAP itemsRare Swedish NSAP items

Yes i have sold many blue enameled swastika badges, sometimes even with stranger color-mixs on them, sometimes even with the swastika mirrored, and most times as whether what they are, Good luck pins, German sympathy pins, of unknown usage pins. I try and stick to the facts as best i can, and will never link an unmarked badge with a foreign organization- I realize that it will raise the price dramatically of course if potential customers are led to believe that the item is a rare foreign badge, and not just a simple sympathy badge as they are pictured in German catalogs - but thats just me, that`s just the honest way to sell items.

There are still so many items that we have never seen, produced in the early days for parties that we have never heard about even, so i tend to stay well clear of any generalization and assume that just because i see blue enamel, it must mean Sweden. I see thought that i am naturally in the minority here, but i dont care. Pity is not what i want, facts are, and history is, and those are all that really matter to me. Anyone who claims that the blue stickpin on this thread is Swedish, needs more than a few words and his opinion to support the claim.

Rare Swedish NSAP itemsRare Swedish NSAP items

?

For all new collectors of Swedish NS items. This is two NSAP memberpins. The left one is an original made by Sporrong Stockholm.
    The right one is a "80's" copy. I purchased it only to show you the difference here on Warrelics, it was bought from Barry Turk who owns Emedals. Its also said that he is the source of these copys. Nothing of that is confirmed though.

Best regards
    Puffe

Rare Swedish NSAP items

?

Jo, Well if the one we talk about is a Swedish one, it is obviously more worth than a German pin. And I guess that you sold them to cheap! Thats the only pity I was thinking about. No offence at all.

Best regards
    Puffe

Quote by Puffe View Post
    For all new collectors of Swedish NS items. This is two NSAP memberpins. The left one is an original made by Sporrong Stockholm.
    The right one is a "80's" copy. I purchased it only to show you the difference here on Warrelics, it was bought from Barry Turk who owns Emedals. Its also said that he is the source of these copys. Nothing of that is confirmed though.
    The forger was definitely American. (If a Canadian is pushing these i wouldn't know) I linked to this fake on the forum a few months ago and warned collectors, i even mailed eMedals and told them, but i got no reply from them. Good to see that someone bought it

I broke one of these fakes to use in my book last year (see image below). I have also broken a good few badges marked Sporrong (and Alois Ritter) as well

Rare Swedish NSAP items

- - ------- - -

Quote by Puffe View Post
    Jo, Well if the one we talk about is a Swedish one, it is obviously more worth than a German pin. And I guess that you sold them to cheap! Thats the only pity I was thinking about. No offence at all.

Best regards
    Puffe
    You dont know my prices mate, NOTHING gets sold too cheap - perish the thought!

?

Haha wonderful

Here is the post from October 2013: Fake Swedish badge for sale at eMedals
    Fake Swedish NSAP Stcikpin

Page 36 of 68 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 ... LastLast