Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 40 of 68 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 ... LastLast

Rare Swedish NSAP items

Article about: There wear several nazi parties and movements in sweden during 1920-1945. But the larges was NSAP. ca.10.000 members and a lot of suporters during the mid 1930. In NSAP there was a simular G

Interesting stuff guys!

?

Hello!

I was able to buy a bunch of Swedish NS-pins and books today, I was offered a full sheet of stuff where I found two pins that ive never seen before, but they was placed next to the rally badges of the NSAP/SSS and other Swedish NS-related stuff. Also a quite unknown book was bought by me today. What do you all think? or ?

Ive seen something that looks like the Black-white pin on a old photo from a passed collectors collection of Swedish NS, but I cant say for sure.

A small victory was also that I found a mint example of the paper pin "Riksföreningen Svenskhetensbevarande" for about 3£ in a ordinary antiques shop today, too good to resist :-)

Rare Swedish NSAP itemsRare Swedish NSAP itemsRare Swedish NSAP itemsRare Swedish NSAP itemsRare Swedish NSAP items

Wow. Never even realized this. Thanks for all this information. It is very interesting.

?

Svir, what do you think about the Black-white pin, is it Swedish?

Best regards
    Puffe

?

Nice. and for a very nice price!

?

A quite rare meeting pin for Nysvenska rörelsen (Engdahl).

Rare Swedish NSAP items

?

Quote by Puffe View Post
    Hello!
    A small victory was also that I found a mint example of the paper pin "Riksföreningen Svenskhetensbevarande" for about 3£ in a ordinary antiques shop today, too good to resist :-)
    Ohh, that was nice! Sold one I had last year for $300.
    The other pins etc is nice, very interesting thread!!

?

Just arrived for my collection.
    A Swedish unknown "NS" helmet.

Regards.
    svir
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rare Swedish NSAP items   Rare Swedish NSAP items  

?

That is something you dont see everyday.

?

Default Nordisk Ungdom/WASA sympathizer pin

This is something I haven't seen before in the thread. Got this today in the post box from a collector friend.

It's a nice version of the late Nordic Youth (type 3.) in Silver which represents that the bearer was only a sympathizer and not a fullworthy member of the organization (if he was, he would bear one in gold instead).

There exist a similar one for the SSS organization that is in silver too. For the same reason ofcourse. It's also very rare and from what I know, nobody have posted one in this thread.

Rare Swedish NSAP items

Page 40 of 68 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 ... LastLast