Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast

Rare Swedish NSAP items

Article about: There wear several nazi parties and movements in sweden during 1920-1945. But the larges was NSAP. ca.10.000 members and a lot of suporters during the mid 1930. In NSAP there was a simular G

Thanks for all great pics and info posted here, i post some of my swedish NS magazine collection.

Rare Swedish NSAP items

Rare Swedish NSAP itemsRare Swedish NSAP items

Hello Again , i dont know if this book been discussed here before i have not read the complete thread yet. but i will., anyway ican really recomend this book, alot of information and pictures.

Rare Swedish NSAP itemsRare Swedish NSAP items

I have found two rare pins in my opinion, a Flemish ss and Swedish it falls outside my collection area (Dutch)
    Can someone tell me more about the Swedish badge, which party, period spent, type, and what the value is about.
    Rare Swedish NSAP itemsRare Swedish NSAP itemsRare Swedish NSAP itemsRare Swedish NSAP items

SSS members badge (gold) ~150€

?

Well...this thread has been a fascinating read. I wasn't aware fascism was all the rage in Sweden in the 20s-40s, unless I've miscounted, I count at least 9 fascist parties/organizations covered in this thread

Quote by Brig View Post
    Well...this thread has been a fascinating read. I wasn't aware fascism was all the rage in Sweden in the 20s-40s, unless I've miscounted, I count at least 9 fascist parties/organizations covered in this thread
    At least that many. Many more if one counts all the short lived offshoots.

?

I better be careful, this field is another rabbit hole waiting to suck me in. I'm still just wading into Nasjonal Samling

Quote by Brig View Post
    I better be careful, this field is another rabbit hole waiting to suck me in. I'm still just wading into Nasjonal Samling
    You'll get there. Trust me.
    Best regards
    Christian

?

I picked up a small assortment of Swedish stickpins and this was in it. Appears to be for flag day, so at least pre-1983. Any connection to a fascist party? If not, then why the symbol vice a flag?
    Rare Swedish NSAP items
    Rare Swedish NSAP items

The sheaf is an royal symbol from the 15th century. Used in all type of contexts through the years.

Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast