Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Romanian helmet (Dutch model with German liner)

Article about: Hello, I'm curious about this type of Romanian helmet. From what I understand this is a rare model and more valuable than the one with the Dutch liner. Is this true? How much is it worth? Th

CTN
    ?

Default Romanian helmet (Dutch model with German liner)

Hello,

I'm curious about this type of Romanian helmet. From what I understand this is a rare model and more valuable than the one with the Dutch liner. Is this true? How much is it worth?

Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Romanian helmet (Dutch model with German liner)   Romanian helmet (Dutch model with German liner)  

Romanian helmet (Dutch model with German liner)   Romanian helmet (Dutch model with German liner)  

?

It is not as rare as it used to be, they are regularly available on e-bay. The ones with the Romanian badge fixed on the front are harder to find. Value is subjective, if you want an indication of value, search closed listings on e-bay for Romanian helmets and you will see what people have paid.

CTN
    ?

Quote by Tinhat View Post
    It is not as rare as it used to be, they are regularly available on e-bay. The ones with the Romanian badge fixed on the front are harder to find. Value is subjective, if you want an indication of value, search closed listings on e-bay for Romanian helmets and you will see what people have paid.
    Thanks, will do that.