Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Romanian officer's mess kit Cromargen

Article about: Thought I would share my collection of stainless from ww2. I would like to complete the Romanian kit. Please pm me if you are interested in selling. Non magnetic indicating the presence of n

Default Romanian officer's mess kit Cromargen

Thought I would share my collection of stainless from ww2. I would like to complete the Romanian kit. Please pm me if you are interested in selling. Non magnetic indicating the presence of nickel. I've seen some Luftwaffe and SS utensils from some fellow collectors. Please share comments or pictures of any Cromargen ware you may have.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Romanian officer's mess kit Cromargen   Romanian officer's mess kit Cromargen  

Romanian officer's mess kit Cromargen   Romanian officer's mess kit Cromargen  

MAP
    ?

Very nice. It's refreshing to see something different like this. Certainly a first for me
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks, I like Cromargen (WMF) ware as it was very high quality stuff that didn't cut corners like other companies did during the war. You can dig one out of the ground now 70 years later and it would look like the ones I have.