Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Slovakian M32 Helmet

Article about: Hi friends, This lid just got listed on a swedish bidding board: Real deal or are the flash and the blue band painted on post war? Seller has set a reservation price at 345 euros, I've alrea

Default Slovakian M32 Helmet

Hi friends,

This lid just got listed on a swedish bidding board:

Slovakian M32 Helmet

Slovakian M32 Helmet

Slovakian M32 Helmet

Slovakian M32 Helmet

Slovakian M32 Helmet

Real deal or are the flash and the blue band painted on post war?

Seller has set a reservation price at 345 euros, I've already told him that he is crazy, but what would be a realistic price for this lid?

Thanks in advance

Cheers!
    Mads

?

Default Re: Slovakian M32 Helmet

Looks real to me. Price is mad, though this is the 3rd one ever ever seen for sale, so maybe the first two were just really cheap. If you buy it, please send me pictures of all the stamps for my records

Martin

That is an original Slovak no doubt about it. I would try to talk him down on the price.

Hope its ok to ask, but at what price did the ones you saw earlier sell for?

I only buy it if the seller removes a cero from his price. So probably not.

I dont think there are any more stamps than the two on the photos. Im quite confident that its a 36 (and not 38) on the first stamp.

Cheers!
    Mads

I have a reference book that says $500 to $750, but that is just ridiculous! They sell for between $100 - $350 USD on USA eBay. This one probably $300 USD or a tad more.

Corey

?

100-200 Euros were the first two I saw. The proper name is "VZ32" by the way. I have one in resistance colors, hoping to pick one of these up someday.

Martin

Thanks Corey,

anyway its a lot more than I've expected.

Auction is running for 6 days, so right now its not the time to talk the reservation price down. Maybe if no one place a high bid, I've got a chance

Thanks alot for info, Martin

?

Nice original Slovak helmet,kingdom of Yugoslavia prewar was producing it by licence. Here is mine. But with chirilic markings inside. ups,i put a wrong picture with italian helmets,that is from ww2
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Slovakian M32 Helmet  
    Attached Images Attached Images Slovakian M32 Helmet 

?

I did not know they were also produced outside of Czechoslovakia. Thanks for this info.

Martin