Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Spanish Civil War era Ammo Bandolier ?

Article about: I was considering adding this great ammo pouch belt to my Spanish Civil War collection but I need help in identifying it's origin. It could have been brought over by any number of foreign fi

?

Default Spanish Civil War era Ammo Bandolier ?

I was considering adding this great ammo pouch belt to my Spanish Civil War collection but I need help in identifying it's origin. It could have been brought over by any number of foreign fighters that joined the Republican forces in the International Brigades. I suppose it could also be from the Nationalist's allies side or actually Spanish in origin. If anyone recognizes this type of belt please post your opinions so I can research it a little more before I commit to buying it. Thanks in advance, Al

Spanish Civil War era Ammo Bandolier ?Spanish Civil War era Ammo Bandolier ?

AIF
    ?

I'm pretty sure it is a WW1 / WW2 era Swedish bandolier.

?

Yes you are right ! WWI WWII Swedish Mauser Leather Ammo Belt Bandolier Pouch I found with a simple google search. Thanks, I think I'll save my money

?

I had one of those in the 1980's from an army surplus shop in the UK. It's only now I know it was Swedish.

?

it would be a nice asseceory to go with a SWEDISH Mauser.