Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Vichy French

Article about: Here is one of my Vichy pick ups, also from the Aude region funny enough.

Default Re: Vichy French

Here is one of my Vichy pick ups, also from the Aude region funny enough.
    Attached Images Attached Images Vichy French 

?

I don't know if there is any interest in Vichy items, here are a few I have had for a while. I've never got around to posting them before, I also have a few French Fascist badges if anyone would like to see them.Vichy French

Great pins and thanks for showing.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

they were old solldiers from the WWI and the help the regime. It's not interesting for us, not a fighting unit. Very easy to find, a friend of mine had 3 flagds.

Quote by lebus12 View Post
    they were old solldiers from the WWI and the help the regime. It's not interesting for us, not a fighting unit. Very easy to find, a friend of mine had 3 flagds.
    I find that comment rather rude. You can speak for your self but don't say(It's not interesting for us)

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Hey Eric , I don't think member lebus 12 ment it that way!
    In general those items don't attract many French people, and I think that is what lebus ment!
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

I speak for myself, but I am on french forums If we lok for military, Vichy is not so military.
    Amicale DES Anciens Chantiers DE Jeunesse Porte CLE Etat Francais Vichy | eBay

vichy - Delcampe.net[]=8030&catLists[]=1796&searchOptionForm[searchMode]=extended&searchOptionForm[termsToExclude]=&searchOptionForm[searchTldCountry]=net&searchOptionForm[searchInDescription]=N&searchOptionForm[searchTranslate]=N

?

I know a few French collectors of Vichy items, Milice française items for instance are very collectable amongst certain people (obviously not the type lebus12 mixes with). The fact that so much is now being faked indicates that there must be interest.

?

Here are a few more French pins.

Vichy French

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast