Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Vichy pin finds

Article about: Nice finds Eric! You always seem to post interesting items.

Default Re: Vichy pin finds

Nice finds Eric! You always seem to post interesting items.

Thanks GP
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Eric I do not know if you got this one just found it in the US.
    I also do not know if it is good?
    Vichy pin findsVichy pin finds

I know this pin it was snatched up for around 25$ from the same dealer in France that I have bought other items from but I was a week late before I found out about it. So this new seller is after high dollar for it I see and even used original sellers pic too. But thanks for the heads up my friend and I do want and need a pinback style but not for that price.

Eric

Eric,check out your mail box,in a couple of days you will have something that is not a repro,hehehe...
    And what does the doctor say of your passion,hihihi??
    I hope one day you have the luck to pick up yourself these relics in my frogsland!

Seb I will stand watch over the mail post you are to kind and I have no room for repro lol and the Doctor says keep it up!!!
    Love the Frog people Seb and I would like do that someday soon my friend.

Eric

Tell me when,in order to save a bottle of Calvados,to make you see things that doesn't exist,héhéhé...
    Could be a real pleasure Eric!But the parcel i posted yesterday is a very poor thing,just to thank you again for the wonderful trip i'm having every morning when driving my hugly french car,but listening to the BB's "Smile" album...A pity they didn't achieve it,just to proove to the world they were far ahead the Beatles,IMO(and Mac Cartney thougt it also...)

Hey Eric look at this lot i have been offered for 650 euros,
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Vichy pin finds  

Wow what a hoard of them. If they are all orig the price seems fair to me (but) like myself I would have no need for that amount of duplicates and as you know very few people are into to the Vichy items and it would take a very long time to sell that amount. I would focus on putting a group together of several different style pins. I only see button hole and stickpin style in your pic.
    Just my two cents and thanks for the pic I enjoyed it!!!

Eric
    Last edited by Eric Zentner; 04-26-2012 at 08:58 PM. Reason: spell

Eric,the parcel you soon recieve will give you a sharp image of the brain wash my parents(poor them..)passed through when they were 5.Imagine what was the everyday life in a facist regim that a foreign(and ennemy) country wanted you to follow..
    God bless us,even if today's days are hard,there are without comparison much,much,much better than the ones our ancestors used to experience...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast