Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

ww2 bulgarian helmets

Article about: Hi! Some of my bulgarian helmets. The first one is M36 A in original, untouched condition. The biting buckle is missing from the chinstrap which had been shortened and riveted as a field rep

Default ww2 bulgarian helmets

Hi!

Some of my bulgarian helmets. The first one is M36 A in original, untouched condition. The biting buckle is missing from the chinstrap which had been shortened and riveted as a field repair. Typical czech bendorfer style strap, large czech liner retaining rivets. DVF marked bulgarian liner from Kazanlak.

Great helmet, i've been looking for one myself. Thanks for posting!..

Default M36 B helmet

M36 B helmet, 3 rivet type liner system, unrolled rim, original ww2 condition. The same strap like in A helmets. Outside had been repainted after the war in darker, glossy green and a red star was added too.

Default M36 C helmet

The most common bulgarian helmet and this type was produced in the largest numbers aswell, circa the 70% of the bulgarian lids. Different liner system, german style two piece riveted strap. Finely texturd, lighte finish than vintage A and B models.

Quote by easternwarfront View Post
    M36 B helmet, 3 rivet type liner system, unrolled rim, original ww2 condition. The same strap like in A helmets. Outside had been repainted after the war in darker, glossy green and a red star was added too.
    hi can you please tell me is the green paint on this ww2 paint did they use this paint post war as well ??

?

Here is my 36A, in what I guess is original condition. Sadly no national shield though, don't know if it ever had it.

Jim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ww2 bulgarian helmets   ww2 bulgarian helmets  

ww2 bulgarian helmets  

Nice helmet Jim! All original, only the dome pillow has been removed.