Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

ww2 Hungarian helmets

Article about: Wow- very impressive collection. My 1st Hungarian Combat helmet is in no where this mint condition but I am very happy to have it in my collection. It's a MÁVAG 66, still has liner band and

Default .

Hey!

I bought this Hungarian helmet which was manufactured to Finland. Markings say DM64.

Are these leathers and chinstrap original Hungarian, or some Finnish mod?

Thank you.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ww2 Hungarian helmets   ww2 Hungarian helmets  

ww2 Hungarian helmets   ww2 Hungarian helmets  

Looks like original Hungarian liner and chin strap to me, quite hard to find in Finland unmessed helmets so a nice find

Thanks Krad. I will post a thread with the helmet in better lighting, when I get it home.

Hi!
    Nice MAVAG produced hungarian helmet for Finnland. Liner, strap and D rings are all original, hungarian made. Interestingly this helmet has a factory specific hardening test symbol on the rear apron which is quite unusual and rare since no hungarian markings were allowed at all to be applied on the 75 000 helmets but sometimes it happened. Even civil defense bluegrey helmets had to be withdrown occasionally to fill the lot. We have got a great, original piece here.:-)

Thank you very much easternwarfront and merry christmas to you!

Smile My garden of hungarian helmets

Hi!

Most of my pre 1945 hungarian helmets in a lot pictured in the backyard. Army green brown helmets, some camos and various types of civil defense helmets. Some vintage ww1 helmets are also visible but all from the 1920-1945 period. Hope you like them too! Merry christmas!

Wow I wish my backyard looked like that!

?

Quote by easternwarfront View Post
    Hi!

Most of my pre 1945 hungarian helmets in a lot pictured in the backyard. Army green brown helmets, some camos and various types of civil defense helmets. Some vintage ww1 helmets are also visible but all from the 1920-1945 period. Hope you like them too! Merry christmas!
    Ahhh...., so you like Hungarian helmets....

A great pic. Thanks for posting it. To say that I like the pic would be a gross understatement.

Merry Christmas to you as well.

?

I love the Garden o' Helmets!!!

Hungarian helmets mostly from the 1945-1956 period but there are some pre 1945 factory guard pieces too.

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast