Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

aviation museum llyn peninsular north wales uk

Article about: heres some pics from a local museum in wales that i wanted to share its mainly post war british aircraft jets etc but there were remains of a german bomber that crashed near pwllheli during

Default aviation museum llyn peninsular north wales uk

heres some pics from a local museum in wales that i wanted to share its mainly post war british aircraft jets etc but there were remains of a german bomber that crashed near pwllheli during ww2 on the sands see photo thanks james aviation museum llyn peninsular north wales ukaviation museum llyn peninsular north wales ukaviation museum llyn peninsular north wales ukaviation museum llyn peninsular north wales ukaviation museum llyn peninsular north wales uk

Default Re: aviation museum llyn peninsular north wales uk

remains of a german bomber that crashed near pwllheli wales uk
    Last edited by James C; 11-03-2013 at 02:44 PM.

Default Re: aviation museum llyn peninsular north wales uk

Would love to see the German bomber
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

well myself and the family revisted the museum yesterday ,i should add its called RAF llandwrog a former ww2 airbase mainly for training purposes ,an interesting fact,it was the birthplace of airsea rescue ,my reason for returning was its latest display ,a T2 harrier ,brought over from germany and one of only four left in the world ,aviation museum llyn peninsular north wales ukaviation museum llyn peninsular north wales ukaviation museum llyn peninsular north wales ukaviation museum llyn peninsular north wales ukaviation museum llyn peninsular north wales ukaviation museum llyn peninsular north wales ukaviation museum llyn peninsular north wales ukaviation museum llyn peninsular north wales ukaviation museum llyn peninsular north wales ukaviation museum llyn peninsular north wales uk

aircraft parts recovered from the irish seaaviation museum llyn peninsular north wales ukaviation museum llyn peninsular north wales ukaviation museum llyn peninsular north wales uk

Cheers for posting this James as i didn't know the museum existed, great to see the De Havilland Vampire as my Dad used to work on them when he did his national service. Great to see your daughter enjoying herself or was she just putting on a brave face?...

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Cheers for posting this James as i didn't know the museum existed, great to see the De Havilland Vampire as my Dad used to work on them when he did his national service. Great to see your daughter enjoying herself or was she just putting on a brave face?...
    just brilliant paul ,glad to hear of your dads work on this particular aircraft ,the daughter really was happy to be there ,i cant comment on my wifes thoughts though ,cheers james

Quote by James C View Post
    just brilliant paul ,glad to hear of your dads work on this particular aircraft ,the daughter really was happy to be there ,i cant comment on my wifes thoughts though ,cheers james
    My missus just follows me around with a glum look on her face!...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast