Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Camp Ritchie, Maryland "The Ritchie Boys"

Article about: by AZPhil Thanks for sharing those pic's. I have never heard about this place.Next time I visit my Sis in Law, I will have to look for this spot. So what happen to the PAK? Semper Fi Phil Ho

Default Re: Camp Ritchie, Maryland "The Ritchie Boys"

The Blue Ridge Mountains

Had a chance to make it back on another great day. Took some more pics. Will try to match them up with the postcards better than I did before.

The Main Gate

Camp Ritchie, Maryland "The Ritchie Boys"Camp Ritchie, Maryland "The Ritchie Boys"

Tent City

Camp Ritchie, Maryland "The Ritchie Boys"Camp Ritchie, Maryland "The Ritchie Boys"

Clubhouse

Other Views

Camp Ritchie, Maryland "The Ritchie Boys"Camp Ritchie, Maryland "The Ritchie Boys"Camp Ritchie, Maryland "The Ritchie Boys"

Something like this Andy

That would be awesome mate, you could make a great war room in that space upstairs. My box room needs stretching I think, I'll be jealous. How many lids could you get for the cost of this beast?

It would be sweet. A ton of space upstairs. I could get a very nice DD SS from Doug's wall for the price of this building. But my wife is more on board with the garage than the SS helmet But I'll certainly take the garage if She agrees. Think of all the room for the WWI uniforms and the helmet The two car garage we have now is junk. It leaks and holds water. Not cool.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3