Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

cobbaton combat collection

Article about: Preston is a great guy Not been to his place yet but spoke to him on three or four occasions on the phone when I was looking for 'unusual' items Always very helpful and had every item I was

Default Re: cobbaton combat collection

Preston is a great guy Not been to his place yet but spoke to him on three or four occasions on the phone when I was looking for 'unusual' items Always very helpful and had every item I was looking for ! I especially liked the box of 50cal ammo links I got from him. Original WW2 packaging and the links were as good as new

He has a sale coming up too.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

He does ? COOL !

I visited about 6 years ago when they were selling a dozen or more Brens. Preston let me go through them with a fine toothcombe and make some notes on them. The only problem I had with his museum is that I wanted to take the stuff home but he wouldn't let me. Really selfish ;-)

On a serious note, some guys did help them selves to some of the deacs but some sharp eyed chaps reported a odd vehicle at an event and the Police tracked down the thieves and got the deac back. Unfortunatly the thieves got off lightly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2