Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Here we go again another Gold hunt

Article about: The NEW Nazi treasure hunt: Amateur sleuths search former Third Reich aircraft plant for the missing Amber Room of the Czars | Daily Mail Online

Question

That reminds me - where is my Burmese Spitfire ? Must check with DHL...........

They can search for the Amber Room all they want but until someone checks my shed they are wasting a lot of time and effort!

Im left to believe now that anything is possible and all those possibilities have gold in them.

There is a pothole in the street in front of my home..which now " I think / imagine/create was a gateway to an underground railroad that returning GIs used to transport some of Gorings Treasure train loot from Philadelphia to Los Angeles................ more to come
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by hucks216 View Post
    They can search for the Amber Room all they want but until someone checks my shed they are wasting a lot of time and effort!
    Are Adolf and Eva still paying rent for that shed..? I heard they weren't overly impressed by the breakfast you served...

Quote by hucks216 View Post
    Sorry, yours must be fake. The real Amber Room is in my basement; I got it because it makes such a nice backdrop for the Blood Flag.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Sorry, yours must be fake. The real Amber Room is in my basement; I got it because it makes such a nice backdrop for the Blood Flag.
    It WAS in your basement. I replaced it with the orangey room!

?

Sorry HPL, but hucks MUST have the original...it came with a COA when he got it on eBay...

Quote by CARL View Post
    Sorry HPL, but hucks MUST have the original...it came with a COA when he got it on eBay...
    Blast. And to think I sold the Holy Grail to afford it...

?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Blast. And to think I sold the Holy Grail to afford it...
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "