Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Hitlers-last-days-secret-files-show-dictator-believed-Germans-deserved-to-perish.

Article about: by Adrian Stevenson Ah...but which one Chris....people only ever think of Blondi. Fuchsl, Prinz, Bella, Muckl. Cheer, Ade. The history channel has Otto and Wolf. chris

Default Re: Hitlers-last-days-secret-files-show-dictator-believed-Germans-deserved-to-perish.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Ah...but which one Chris....people only ever think of Blondi.

Fuchsl, Prinz, Bella, Muckl.

Cheer, Ade.
    The history channel has Otto and Wolf.
    chris

Default Re: Hitlers-last-days-secret-files-show-dictator-believed-Germans-deserved-to-perish.

OMG Ade what dont you know??????????? if they had a game called Third Reich Jeopardy everyone else would forfit if you were included lol

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    OMG Ade what dont you know??????????? if they had a game called Third Reich Jeopardy everyone else would forfit if you were included lol
    I love collecting,I love the history even more.
    chris

LOL. I just live and breathe this stuff

Yes, of course, Wolf was one of Blondi's pups if I recall correctly.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Adrian here one for you .
    What was the name of the Dog of the German officer Pluskat .
    He was the commander on Omaha beach.
    The one you see at the start of the movie the longest day.
    chris

There you have me, years since I have watched that film!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

ohhhhhh my money was on Ade for that one lol

Harras was the official name. He also called him Fulkan for some reason
    chris

Ah......Harras.... now I see why you ask........was that not also the name of Gertrude Troost's dog that sired Blondi's Pups in 1945...

I got a great game thats needed out there, Third Reich trivial pursuit, oh I like the sound of that, hmmm what could be used instead of the little pie pieces?, it would be a fun game amongst us collectors and history buffs but I dont think hasbro or toys r us would sign up for it lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast